Malishchak Brothers Inc. specializes in the installation of Acoustical and Suspended Ceiling systems. We desire individuals with relevant experience, but are willing to train experienced construction professionals as well. Competitive compensation, including benefits, based on experience and performance.
Our need is immediate and long term.
Our company has been in business for more than 40 years and we continue to experience growth. Continuous steady work guaranteed, for experienced construction professionals willing to learn installation of Acoustical and Suspended Ceiling systems.
ACOUSTICAL CEILING MECHANIC - JOB DESCRIPTION
- Read and understand project blueprints.
- Hang or mechanically fasten support wires for acoustical ceiling grid from building structure.
- Hangs dry lines (stretched string) to wall molding to guide positioning of main runners.
- Nails or screws molding to wall to support and seals joint between ceiling tile and wall.
- Scribes and cuts edges of tile to fit wall where wall molding is not specified.
- Measures and marks surface to lay out work according to blueprints and drawings.
- Install acoustical ceiling main runners and cross runners.
- Cuts tiles for fixture and borders, using keyhole saw, and inserts tiles into supporting framework.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3+ years of acoustical ceiling installation experience (preferred but not required).
- Valid Driver License.
- Candidates must pass drug screen and background check.